Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Q1 Outside Reading Card: Snow Country

This is my Outside Reading Card on the book Snow Country.

Assessment: 4
I think I deserve a 4 because I followed all of the requirements, it is a 4 by 6 inches card, I have the photoshop graphic, I put the title and author, conflict. resolution, and significant quote.  Also all of the pictures are at a resolution of 300.  My quote is good because it explains the complications about why Komako and Shimamura can't be together.  Also I put a brief description of the conflict and resolution of what had happened and it is clear and precise.  My graphic shows the important things that happened in the book which were the the hot spring inn and a traveler with a geisha.  I tried to make the card have everything I needed and have space so that it doesn't look cluttered and packed.

No comments:

Post a Comment