Wednesday, August 25, 2010

The Interview

I am going to interview my dad about a Filipino food named chicharon.  He is going to show how to make the mouth watering chicharon.  The interview and demonstration is scheduled on Saturday, August 28 and Sunday, August 29.  For the interview, I am going to ask things like
  • If he has any special memories about or with chicharon?
  • When he was young and living in the Philippines who used to make it?
  • Does he like chicharon?
  • If there are certain occasions when you eat chicharon?
  • If the smell and taste of chicharon reminds him of the Philippines aka home? 
I can't wait to learn how to make my favorite Filipino food or main dish and learn all about it. 

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mikayla,

    These are great questions, especially the one about special memories and the one about the connection between the taste and smell of the dish and your dad's homeland. Should make for a great interview!
    mrs s
    assessment: 4

    ReplyDelete