Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Q2: Outside Reading Card: The Boyfriend League


Self Assessment: 4

I think I deserve a 4 because my card is the right dimensions all the pictures are at a resolution of 300.  My quote tells the whole story about her experience with boys and baseball, which are the main ideas in the story.  My conflict and resolution statement are short and concise but yet it explains the main conflict and resolution in the story.  I thought my Photoshop graphic is super nice it has nice layering and pictures that are important to the story like the baseball in the background to represent baseball, the pitcher on the bottom left because she fell in love with a pitcher (Jason), and a big heart to represent the love.  Also my card has some white space so it is not all cramped together. 

No comments:

Post a Comment